Who we are:
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our privacy policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Fit and Wellness Over 50 website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you for the purpose of, but not limited to:
- send you our promotional information, such as newsletters from time to time by email (voluntarily provided by you)
- marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
- communicating with you by managing contacts and sending messages
- fraud prevention: detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity. We monitor suspicious activity, and reports of violations of our terms of service and we prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- display content from external platforms
- carry out commercial affiliation (e.g. display ads)
- To respond to your comments or inquiries with information, products or services that you request from us which may be of interest to you.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- social network support: interact with external social networks and platforms (e.g. social media widgets and share bars)
- connecting third party services; Facilitating the connection of third-party services or applications, such as social networks.
Fit and Wellness Over 50 California Resident Privacy Notice
Personal Information Collection, Disclosure, and Sale
For the purposes of this notice Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household, or as otherwise defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code §§ 1798.100 to 1798.199) and its implementing regulations, as amended or superseded from time to time (“CCPA”).
Personal Information does not include information that is:
- Lawfully made available from government records.
- DE-identified or aggregated.
- Otherwise excluded from the scope of the CCPA.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
All content and information on the Fit and Wellness Over 50 website is for informational and educational purposes only. The information on this website does not constitute professional advice and does not establish any kind of professional-client relationship. A professional-client relationship with you is only formed after we have explicitly accept and enter into a written statement. We at Fit and Wellness Over 50 attempt to give accurate general information, but is not a substitute for any kind of professional advice.
In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services, including but not limited to our Service. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please unfollow us, or follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications